Mental health is not something clergy can ignore, especially their own mental health. It’s our desire to help you connect with the resources you need. Below are listed some mental health resources offer through WesPath.
- First Aid for Mental Health
- Mental Health Resources Interactive Guide (This interactive PDF works best on a computer.)
- Let the EAP Lighten Your Load
- Know When to Use Your Behavioral Health Benefit vs. the EAP – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Know When to Use Your Behavioral Health Benefit vs. the EAP – United Health Care
- RethinkCare Mindfulness Programs
- Resiliency Toolkit
- 50 Ways to Support Your Pastor’s Well-Being
If you are not on WesPath there are still resources available to you!